Australian Permanent Residence Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 191 | GVM


After having lived and worked in Regional Australia for 3 years on a Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) (491) visa, visa holders and their families will be eligible to apply for permanent residence in various visas, including the Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) (191) visa, which will become available for applicants who have held a regional provisional visa (489, 491, 4594) for three years.

General criteria

Primary and secondary visa holders

  • must have held a regional provisional visa (489, 491, 494) for 3 years, and
  • must have abided by conditions of that regional provisional visa,

Primary visa holders

  • must have worked in a designated regional area for 3 years,
  • with annual earnings at least equal to a prescribed amount, and
  • to be evidenced by taxation returns for each year,

Enquire with Global Vision Migration

Fill in your details and we’ll call you back!

    Universities & Colleges

    Warwick Institute of Australia
    Tr4in Right
    TMG College Australia
    Technical Education Development Institute
    St Peter Institute
    Southern Cross Education Institute
    Salford College of Business and Hospitality
    Sacred Heart International College
    Pax Institute of Education
    Navitas Professional Year
    Melbourne City College Australia
    Lead College
    International House Sydney
    International College Victoria
    Education Centre of Australia
    Della International College
    Danford College
    Central Australian College
    Baxter Institute – Engineering Campus
    ATMC Professional Year
    ALTEC College
    Acumen Institute of Further Education
    Skilled Up
    CIC higher education
    Request a Call Back

      Request a Call Back