If you’re at least 18 years old and meet the following criteria, you may be able to sponsor your parents to become permanent residents of Australia.
- Are you an Australian citizen or not?
- Australia’s permanent resident
If you want to sponsor your parents to become permanent residents in Australia, you must:
- Help them out financially.
- Ensure that they do not require government support.
- you need a specific amount of money to maintain yourself and your folks
To help us understand your position, fill out our assessment form. Please note that we will only contact individuals who we believe may be eligible for an Australian visa to schedule a comprehensive visa assessment and consultation. The law governing immigration in Australia is complicated, and conducting a thorough initial evaluation takes time. As a result, we just charge a small cost.