ASSESSMENT FORM FOR PARENTAL VISA - Australian Migration agents | Immigration Lawyers in Melbourne & Canberra | Global Vision Migration


If you’re at least 18 years old and meet the following criteria, you may be able to sponsor your parents to become permanent residents of Australia.

  • Are you an Australian citizen or not?
  • Australia’s permanent resident

If you want to sponsor your parents to become permanent residents in Australia, you must:

  • Help them out financially.
  • Ensure that they do not require government support.
  • you need a specific amount of money to maintain yourself and your folks

To help us understand your position, fill out our assessment form. Please note that we will only contact individuals who we believe may be eligible for an Australian visa to schedule a comprehensive visa assessment and consultation. The law governing immigration in Australia is complicated, and conducting a thorough initial evaluation takes time. As a result, we just charge a small cost.

Enquire with Global Vision Migration

Fill in your details and we’ll call you back!

    Universities & Colleges

    Warwick Institute of Australia
    Tr4in Right
    TMG College Australia
    Technical Education Development Institute
    St Peter Institute
    Southern Cross Education Institute
    Salford College of Business and Hospitality
    Sacred Heart International College
    Pax Institute of Education
    Navitas Professional Year
    Melbourne City College Australia
    Lead College
    International House Sydney
    International College Victoria
    Education Centre of Australia
    Della International College
    Danford College
    Central Australian College
    Baxter Institute – Engineering Campus
    ATMC Professional Year
    ALTEC College
    Acumen Institute of Further Education
    Skilled Up
    CIC higher education
    Request a Call Back

      Request a Call Back