If you’re at least 18 years old and possess the following qualifications, you may be able to sponsor your parents to travel to Australia on a temporary basis under the 870 visa.
- Are you an Australian citizen or not?
- Australia’s permanent resident
If you want to sponsor your parents to become permanent residents in Australia, you must:
- Help them out financially.
- Ensure that they do not require government support.
- You and your spouse each have a set amount of money to sustain yourself and your parents.
To help us understand your position, fill out our assessment form. Please note that we will only contact individuals who we believe may be eligible for an Australian visa to schedule a comprehensive visa assessment and consultation. The law governing immigration in Australia is complicated, and conducting a thorough initial evaluation takes time. As a result, we just charge a small cost. The Australian permanent resident or citizen kid who will be sponsoring their parent to come to Australia on the 870 visa must fill out this form.