VISA FOR CONTRIBUTORY PARENTS (TEMPORARY) (SUBCLASS 173) - Australian Migration agents | Immigration Lawyers in Melbourne & Canberra | Global Vision Migration


This visa allows the parents of an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen to visit Australia for a limited period of time.

You can apply for a Contributory Parent visa if you are granted this visa and want to stay in Australia permanently (subclass 143).

Applying for this temporary subclass 173 visa before applying for a permanent subclass 143 visa allows you to stretch the cost of your migration over several years.

Enquire with Global Vision Migration

Fill in your details and we’ll call you back!

    Universities & Colleges

    Warwick Institute of Australia
    Tr4in Right
    TMG College Australia
    Technical Education Development Institute
    St Peter Institute
    Southern Cross Education Institute
    Salford College of Business and Hospitality
    Sacred Heart International College
    Pax Institute of Education
    Navitas Professional Year
    Melbourne City College Australia
    Lead College
    International House Sydney
    International College Victoria
    Education Centre of Australia
    Della International College
    Danford College
    Central Australian College
    Baxter Institute – Engineering Campus
    ATMC Professional Year
    ALTEC College
    Acumen Institute of Further Education
    Skilled Up
    CIC higher education
    Request a Call Back

      Request a Call Back