|VISA TYPE||STREAM (IF AVAILABLE)||75% OF APPLICATIONS PROCESSED IN||90% OF APPLICATIONS PROCESSED IN|
|partner visa processing times|
|100 Partner*||17 months||22 months|
|300 Prospective Marriage||16 months||29 months|
|309 Partner (Provisional)||17 months||23 months|
|801 Partner*||15 months||19 months|
|820 Partner||23 months||28 months|
|*Processing time for subclass 801 Partner (permanent) visa and 100 Partner (permanent) visa is from date of eligibility (2 years after the 820/801 or 309/100 application is lodged) to finalisation.|
Factors that influence processing times
We evaluate applications on a case-by-case basis, and processing timelines can vary depending on a variety of factors, including:
- whether you’ve submitted a full application with all of the required supporting materials
- how quickly you reply to requests for further information
- how long does it take to complete the appropriate checks on the supporting data?
- how long it takes to get more information from outside agencies, especially when it comes to health, character, and national security concerns
- How many spots in the migration program are available for permanent migration visa applications?
- The time it takes to attend a Citizenship Ceremony or acquire a Citizenship Certificate in the case of citizenship applications.